We’re getting closer to our next Scotch whisky tasting on Saturday, May 12th!
Tickets will go on sale soon.
This will be a very special tasting as it will feature Scotch whiskies not available locally!
Join us as Ken Waringa, our Purveyor of Spirits, guides us through a tasting of five premium Single Malt Scotches. During the tasting we will learn:
- The history of Scotch whisky.
- Is it Whisky or Whiskey?
- How Scotch whisky is made.
- How wood makes the whisky.
- How to formally taste whisky.
- The different flavors in whisky.
This tasting will be held at VFW Post 10555 on Panama City Beach. We’ll start at 5:00 pm and there will be Scottish themed finger foods to go with our spirits.
Click on the image below for a printable flyer!